How I started blogging and what SEO (Search Engine Optimization) steps did I do

It all started two years ago when a friend asked me to help him build a site for his bussiness.
It was my first though I had some knowledge of HTML, Javascript, asp, asp.net, ...
I created the site, registered the domain and found a hosting provider. So far no problems.
I email him the link to his site and he was satisfied with it.
The next day he called me saying that he cannot find his new site on any local search engines or even google.

I started reading blogs, forum, pages, instructions, how-to's and all that opened whole new world of Search Engine Optimization, Online Marketing. This thing is HUGE!!!
There are numerous sites describing what is SEO, how they earn money but there is no exact recipe how to do it.

Were is the trick? I will try to answer it in my next posts.

1 comment:

  1. good tip for high earning via adsense visit http://highpayingadsense11.blogspot.com/ for high niche earning

    ReplyDelete